Toolkits are user-role specific, in that each of them is geared towards directing users to content according to their background or interest in massage.
Most toolkits are under construction at the minute and will be developed in the future. As each are completed, the community will be informed.
Also, if you have ideas on what you would like included in the toolkits, please contact me with your ideas.
- Students/Adult Learners - to aid in learners completing their education
- Massage Practitioners - to be used as an aid for practitioners wanting to learn more in order to help their clients/patients
- Teachers and Educators - to provide information needs and as a platform for information sharing for our educators
- Public Health Practitioners - to provide information for policy-makers
- Researchers - to aid researchers in the field of massage therapy
- Schools - to aid education in schools
- Healthcare Practitioners - to aid in information sharing with other healthcare practitioners
- Clients/Patients - to provide information for the end receivers of massage therapy
- Third Party Reimbursers - to aid in the provision of information on the safety and efficacy of massage therapy
- Regulators - to aid in the provision of information that effects regulation
- Writers - as a platform for writers to show their work